About Best of CTIS Innovation Awards
The Consumer Technology & Innovation Show (CTIS) holds the Best of CTIS Innovation Awards to honor ground-breaking products, services, and technologies that define the future of the consumer technology industry. The final winners will be selected by ZOL, China’s leading information technology portal, based on its in-depth industry observation throughout the year. A total of 16 award categories will highlight products standing out in terms of design, technology and feature innovation, and application prospect.
The Best of CTIS Innovation Awards recognize innovative and cutting-edge products with promising applications and market prospects. Aside from being marketable and reliable, a winning product should possess unique advantages in the following aspects:
Excellent in design concept, aesthetics, and functionality
Featuring innovative technologies that drive market trends, winning trust and praise from customers
Making major improvements on or breakthroughs beyond previous products by introducing innovative features that receive plaudits in the market
Demonstrating great market potential with user-friendly design and features
Best of CTIS Innovation Awards winners are named in the following categories:
CTIS Best Wearable Product Award
CTIS Best Health & Fitness Product Award
CTIS Best Video Product Award
CTIS Best Smart Home Product Award
CTIS Best Mobile Device Award
CTIS Best Gaming Product Award
CTIS Best Robotics & Drones Award
CTIS Best Digital Accessories Award
CTIS Best Innovation Award
CTIS Best Design Award
CTIS Best Green Technologies Award
CTIS Best Trendy Product Award
|March 10 – April 23
||Online submission open for entries
|May 1 - 10
||Preliminary selection by CTIS
|May 11 - 20
||Expert review by ZOL
||Shortlist of final winners from CTIS and ZOL
||Final winners announced at the Best of CTIS Innovation Awards ceremony
The winners will be announced via the official CTIS website, the CTIS section on zol.com.cn, and other partner media platforms.
Award-winning products will be displayed with their certificates and trophies in a dedicated area at the show.
· Participants must be registered exhibitors of CTIS 2021. Companies that have not secured a booth are not eligible to submit entries.
· Entry products must be available in China or the global market before May 31, 2021.
· Exhibitors can only apply for the first 12 award categories. Winners of the last 4 awards will be selected by the judging panel from all the entries.
· Each exhibitor can submit three entries at most. Each product may only be entered in one category.
· An entry product must be owned by one exhibitor. The same product cannot be submitted by multiple exhibitors.
· Entries must be submitted within the submission period. Products will not be accepted after the specified deadline.
· Product profiles and images in the portfolios submitted by exhibitors will be used for product demonstration. Other information will be kept confidential.
The judging panel is composed of professional editors of ZOL.
Editor in Chief, Intelligent Marketing Business Group, ZOL
Director of Mobile Business Group, ZOL
Director of Digital Audio Business Group, ZOL
Director of DIY Business Group, ZOL
Director of Computer and Enterprise Business Group, ZOL
Director of Health Life Appliance Business Group, ZOL
Director of Video Technology Business Group, ZOL
Mr. Zhengzhong Kang
Ms. Yan Qian